19 mayo, 2008

Sutilezas del humor australiano.

(The Chaser's war on everything)




The White Stripes - Now My Clothes Are Pink

I was washing,
I did the laundry by myself,
I had all these red and white clothes of mine,
And all Meg's gear as well,

I put a load on,
But not once did I pause to think,
I forgot to seperate whites from red,
And now all my clothes are pink,

Well it's 1, 2, 3, 4,
Looking kinda nancy,
Now my clothes are pink,
I'm feelin' like a pansy,
All my rockstar cred is down the sink,
And it's 4, 5, 6, 7,
Who's a sissy fella?
I'll never score again with Renée Zellweger,
Oh, God, even my hat is coloured pink!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

jajaja yo tb lo sufrí y a partir de ese momento siempre separo la ropa blanca de la de color...aunque claro dio un poco igual pq soy una chica y no una rock star xD

Anónimo dijo...

xq leo esa letra y la canto como si fuera el "hotel yorba"?